Image module

What we do

Image module

The Monaco eSports Federation works consist of promoting eSports beyond any barrier.

We are looking to organize standards and to set standards for future generations. As the National Federation, our obligations include, hosting and certifying official events in the country, helping and assisting members, establishing standards for referees, players, certifications, titles and competitions.

What is eSports

Image module

Esports is a competitive sport performed in a virtual environment in which physical and mental abilities are exercised to create victory conditions through generally accepted rules.

Through the data sourced from Newzoo esports, around 191 million audiences are participating in enjoying esports! Among the esports enthusiasts, 71% were male and the female took the other 29%. For the occasional viewers, 61% by Male and 39% by female.

 

China was one of the first countries to recognize esport as a real sport in 2003, despite concerns at the time that video games were addicting. Through this, the government encouraged esport, stating that by participating in esports, players were also “training the body for China”.Further, by early 2019, China recognized esports players as an official profession within the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security‘s Occupation Skill Testing Authority recommendations, as well as professional gaming operators, those that distribute and manage esports games.By July 2019, more than 100,000 people had registered themselves as professional gamers under this, with the Ministry stating that they anticipate over 2 million such people in this profession in five years.

In 2013, Canadian League of Legends player Danny “Shiphtur” Le became the first pro gamer to receive an American P-1A visa, a category designated for “Internationally Recognized Athletes”.

In 2014, Turkey’s Ministry of Youth and Sports started issuing esports Player licenses to players certified as professionals.

In 2016, the French government started working on a project to regulate and recognize esports. The Games and Amusements Board of the Philippines started issuing athletic license to Filipino esports players who are vouched by a professional esports team in July 2017.[80][81]

To help promote esports as a legitimate sport, several esports events have been run alongside more traditional international sports competitions. The 2007 Asian Indoor Games was the first notable multi-sport competition including esports as an official medal-winning event alongside other traditional sports, and the later editions of the Asian Indoor Games and its successor the Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games have always included esports as an official medal event or an exhibition event up to now. Moreover, the Asian Games, which is the Asian top-level multi-sport competition, will also include esports as a medal event at the 2022 edition; esports around games such as HearthstoneStarcraft II, and League of Legends were presented as an exhibition event at the 2018 Asian Games as a lead-in to the 2022 games. The 2019 Southeast Asian Games will include six medal events for esports

In 2018 and 2019, World Sailing held an eSailing World Championship that showed a main sports federation embracing esports.

Image module

Calendar

Image module

March 2020

25th: Beginning of the NBA2k Tournament with ASMBasketball

27th: End of the NBA2K Tournament

April 2020

1st: Beginning of the FIFA20 Tournamenent with ASMFF Monaco

3rd: End of the FIFA20 Tournament

May 2020

23rd: Broadcasting of the very first iRacing event from Monaco: #LiveFromMonaco GT SERIES – watch online: twitch.com/M_Esports

June 2020

Board of Directors

Image module
Team member
L. DUCRUET
President
Team member
B. FEDOROV
Vice President
Team member
J. MAROWSKI
Financial Manager
Team member
I. BOROVITCH
Player Manager
Team member
L. PEZÉ
Sim-Racing Manager

Club Members

Image module
Monaco eSports
eSports Club
Client logo
Client description. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque mollis ex eu blandit scelerisque.